All operations of the Hosiden Group are based on this Environmental Principles
We will consider the global environment in every aspect of our business operation in accordance with Hosiden's policy that "Global environmental conservation is the most important issue for humanity."
- Establish an organization so that each employee can consider and perform activities to preserve the global environment.
- Set objectives and goals to reduce burdens on the environment and make our best effort to achieve those objectives and goals which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Observe relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, and other requirements in every country or region in which we operate.
- Pursue product development and design in a manner consistent with prevention of environmental pollution, reduction of environmentally burdensome substances, conservation of energy and natural resources, reduction of waste, and increase of recycling at each stage of the product life cycle.
- Raise awareness of all employees through environmental education and support our employees' performance of environmental preservation activities outside of the workplace.
- Support environmental preservation activities in every country or region in which we operate and aid preservation of the local environment.
Instituted in August, 1998
Revision in August, 2003